SPECTATOR & GUEST INFORMATION
Prior to heading to The Riviera Country Club for The Genesis Invitational, stay up to date on all important spectator information to make your experience more enjoyable. Get familiar with the course layout, transportation options, the best places to eat and relax while at Riviera. All guests at The Genesis Invitational can enjoy:
- Public grandstands on the driving range, 9, 10, 14 and 17 greens
- The Genesis Lounge on 14
- The Promenade including food trucks, public seating and video board – located behind 14 green
- The Golden Road brew experience – located near 15 tee
- The Strip and The Boulevard featuring interactive partner displays and giveaways
- The ULTRA Club on 2 green featuring great views and the perfect cold drink
- The vineyard vines club at 10 green offering premium food, beverages and great views of the signature hole at Riviera
- The GREY GOOSE 19th Hole located near 18 green and 10 tee featuring signature cocktails
The Riviera Country Club | February 10-16, 2020
|date||event||Gate time||TV||Box Office & Will Call|
|Monday, Feb. 10||ActivePDF Monday Pro-Am & Collegiate Showcase||8 a.m.||8 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Tuesday, Feb. 11||Professional practice rounds||Course closed to public||Closed|
|Wednesday, Feb. 12||Pro-Am presented by MetLife||6 a.m.||6 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Thursday, Feb. 13||Round 1||6 a.m.||TV: Golf Channel 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.||6 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Friday, Feb. 14||Round 2||6 a.m.||TV: Golf Channel 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.||6 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
|Saturday, Feb. 15||Round 3||7:30 a.m.||TV: Golf Channel 10-11:45 a.m.; CBS 12-3 p.m.||7:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Sunday, Feb. 16||Round 4||7:30 a.m.||TV: Golf Channel 10-11:45 a.m.; CBS 12-3:30 p.m.||7:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Before heading to The Riviera Country Club for The Genesis Invitational, know what can and can’t be brought in through the gates.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PERMITTED ON TOURNAMENT GROUNDS
- Opaque bags 6″ x 6″ x 6″ or smaller
- Clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items not exceeding 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- A one-gallon clear resealable plastic bag
- Cell phones, smartphones and tablets – MUST be on silent mode and adhere to the PGA TOUR’s Mobile Device Policy
- Monday and Wednesday only: still point-and-shoot cameras with lens smaller than 6″; no cases
- Umbrellas without sleeves
- Portable radios with headsets
- Medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other necessary baby supplies (infant must be with carrier)
- Collapsible chairs without carry bags
- Binoculars without case
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON TOURNAMENT GROUNDS
- No bags larger than 6″ x 6″ x 6″, including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl or other carry items larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″
- No plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lawn or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any kind
- No video cameras (all week)
- No cameras (during competition rounds, Thursday-Sunday). Professional-looking cameras and equipment (long-range lenses, tripods, etc.) will NOT be allowed
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios or TVs
- No signs, posters or banners
FIRST AID, AUTOGRAPHS & GOLF ETIQUETTE
Should an emergency occur, contact any uniformed tournament personnel or law enforcement personnel in order to expedite medical assistance. First aid tents are displayed on all course maps.
During the competition rounds (Thursday-Sunday), players will not sign autographs until they have completed their rounds. Autograph Alley for youth will be designated at the clubhouse near the practice putting green.
- Hands in the air means stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots.
- To allow for better viewing for all, please be considerate of others and kneel or sit down whenever possible.
- For your safety and the safety of others, please follow the directions of the tournament marshals.
Transportation & parking
All public parking for The Genesis Invitational is located in the Santa Monica public parking lots. Please see below for more information.
There is no public parking at or on the surrounding streets of The Riviera Country Club. All surrounding streets have parking restrictions from Wednesday February 12 to Sunday February 16 – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Complimentary tournament shuttles will run Wednesday-Sunday of tournament week from Downtown Santa Monica to The Riviera Country Club. The shuttle pick-up and drop-off location is located on Wilshire Boulevard between 2nd St. and 3rd St. The shuttle will drop guests at the tournament’s Main Entrance on Longworth Drive. Guests do NOT need a tournament ticket to ride the shuttle; tournament tickets can be purchased on the day of the tournament at the box office located at the Main Entrance. The shuttle ride from the downtown pick-up and drop-off location to The Riviera Country Club is a four-mile ride.
COMPLIMENTARY TOURNAMENT SHUTTLE SCHEDULE:
Wednesday – Friday:
6 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday – Sunday:
7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
UBER & OTHER RIDESHARES
Uber and other rideshares
The Genesis Invitational offering riders a convenient walk-up entrance from the tournament’s designated rideshare drop-off and pick-up location:
Paul Revere Charter Middle School
1450 Allenford Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90049
Guests who ride the Metro Expo Line should exit at the Downtown Santa Monica station and walk to the tournament shuttle pick-up and drop-off location on Wilshire Boulevard between 2nd St. and 3rd St. This walk is approximately10-15 minutes. Go Metro and plan your trip at www.metro.net.
Bikes can be ridden to and locked up at Lot 4 Paul Revere Middle School which is a short walk to the Tournament Main Entrance.
Monday, February 10
For guests attending the tournament on Monday, Feb. 10, parking is located at Paul Revere Charter Middle School (13103 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049), with the Main Entrance a short walk or shuttle ride away on Longworth Drive between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesday, February 12 – Sunday, February 16
For guests attending the tournament from Wednesday- Sunday, Feb. 12-16, tournament parking is available in Santa Monica’s downtown parking structures S1-S8. Parking structures S1 through S8 are open 24 hours a day, regular parking rates and rules apply. Tournament parking ambassadors will be posted in parking structures S1-S8 to assists guests with any questions. After parking, guests are directed to the tournament shuttle pick-up/drop-off location.
ADA Parking is available at all public parking structures is Santa Monica. ADA accessible tournament shuttles are available. Please let the Transportation Staff when you arrive at the shuttle pick up and drop location. For any other ADA questions please call 800.752.6736 or e-mail any questions to [email protected]
Park just minutes away from the main entrance of The Genesis Invitational. A limited number of preferred parking passes are available for fans to purchase. A short shuttle bus ride drops you right at the main entrance of the tournament.
- Parking available at a later date
- Located at Will Rogers State Historic Park
- Guests access tournament’s Main Entrance via a short shuttle ride
Will Call is located at the Main Entrance on Longworth Dr. There is no temporary Will Call parking around the Main Entrance. There is NO will call located at the Riviera Country Club or at Capri Drive.
RIVIERA CLUBHOUSE AND CAPRI DRIVE
The Clubhouse entrance is open from Thursday February 13 to Sunday February 16 to Clubhouse and Hospitality Tickets only. No Grounds tickets are permitted. Upgrade options are available. The Clubhouse and the Clubhouse Entrance is closed to the public from Monday, February 10 to Wednesday, February 12.